1. On this page:
- the terms Our and We mean the trustee of the Sir Theo Foundation; and
- the term You and Your includes any individual accessing Our website.
- the personal information We collect;
- how and why We collect and store Your personal information;
- disclosure of Your personal information by Us;
- how You can request access to Your personal information held by Us;
- how You can request the correction of Your personal information held by Us;
- Our use of Your personal information, including with respect to direct marketing and the sending of personal information to places outside Papua New Guinea.
- requests by You to access personal information;
- the correction of personal information by Us (including requests by You to correct personal information);
- Our use of Your personal information, including the sending of personal information to places outside Papua New Guinea.
7. Please do not submit personal information to Us if you are under 18 years of age.
We cannot, though, guarantee the security of personal information and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, do not assume liability for improper access to or use of Your personal information.
- have any complaints with respect to the manner in which We are dealing with Your personal information; or
- have a privacy related complaint,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our general manager.
12. Opting Out
If You would like to opt out of receive direct marketing material information from us, please contact us or contact our general manager.